Friday, November 3, 2017

Brief Bio for Bao Ngyuen

My name is Bao Nguyen, I am 14 years old and I had just moved here from Vietnam for about two years and so far my life has been just great since I have so many friend that Cesar about me and I’m here is to tell you about my experience with plants.

           Back in Vietnam, my family had a huge farm and that is where we would grow coffe. In every fall, it’s the time for us to collect coffe so we can sell it. Usually it just my brothers and my dad who would acctually went and collect the coffe because I was still small so I’m just often be standing around maybe climbing up the trees tolook at the sky and spented a good afternoon sleeping and people would end up go finding me. After a harsh day of collecting coffe and finding me, mom always cook a hot delicious meal full of soup and noodles. And that is the casual day for us and the people living in the same area during fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment